PRE-BOOKED GROUP RATES
Each ticket includes entrance a tour of either Black Chasm, A Dragon’s Tale or A Miner’s Life Tour.
Plus for every 10 people the 11th goes FREE
To book your group visit, or for further information, please e-mail email@example.com or call 01970 890620.
Group Booking Terms & Conditions
· Groups rates are only available for 10+ paying visitors
· Group visits must be paid for as one payment only at the time of booking and in advance of the date of your visit
· We regret that refunds cannot be offered in the event of cancellations, non-attendance or adverse weather conditions, except in exceptional circumstances at our discretion
· All children under the age of 16 yrs need to be accompanied by an adult
Put aside the textbooks and bring the past to life at the Silver Mountain Experience.
It is rare to find a venue where a wealth of heritage features with such a rich source of learning sits side by side with fun, fantasy and interactive experiences. We can therefore tailor your school visit according to your pupils age range and study requirements.
This year we are providing a number of brand new features including four new interactive challenges that are especially engaging for pupils, a nature trail and a new quiz trail. Shroomy Circle is our new games compendium for up to 13 players, Shroomy Challenge is a test skill for up to 3 players, Giant’s Button Quiz is our new logic game and Giants Pan Pipes provides the chance to create some eerie tunes in Woo Hoo Wood.
The tried and tested favourites from last year remain of course with the tailored guided tour still available for educational groups where you can choose the mix of the tour as the heritage tour and the more entertaining fantasy experience may be blended into one learning but fun journey. The ever-popular gem panning activity has been expanded to include a “gold” panning area too and Woo Hoo Wood is bristling with things to do.
All of the ingredients that you would expect to make a successful educational visit are available at Silver Mountain and include:
· Free teacher familiarisation visits with on-site support/liaison available.
· Work/Quiz sheets etc provided on arrival or available in electronic form for teachers to print in advance as required.
· Priority welcome reception and orientation briefing upon arrival
· Education Room available as a base point for co-ordinating activities and a further covered area for taking picnic lunch etc. Outdoor picnic areas for fair weather too.
· Located on main road route (A44) to/from Aberystwyth
· Actor-led tours/fun & learning experiences
· Café with hot and cold food, drinks, ices etc
· Gift shop with small/affordable souvenir items available
We are very conscious of the need for such visits to be affordable too, especially as you have transport costs to consider so we have arranged the following:
KS1: £5.95 per pupil with 1 free teacher place per 6 pupils
KS2 & 3: £5.95 per pupil with 1 free teacher place per 10 pupils
Pre-booking with a minimum 50% deposit and final payment received no less than 14 days before the visit is required to ensure these terms and availability.
For further information about how we can help you to organize one of the most successful and memorable learning experiences of 2017 please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01970 890620.