Put aside the textbooks and bring the past to life at the Silver Mountain Experience. It is rare to find a venue where a wealth of heritage features with such a rich source of learning sits side by side with fun, fantasy and interactive experiences. We can
Tailored guided tours are available for educational groups, where you can choose the mix of the tour. Choose our heritage tour, or add a more entertaining fantasy experience, which may be blended into one learning but fun journey. The ever-popular gem panning activity has been expanded to include a “gold” panning area too. We’ve also got a variety of other educational and fun actives on-site.
Education visits include:
- Free teacher familiarisation visits with on-site support/liaison available.
- Work/Quiz sheets provided on arrival or available in electronic form for teachers to print in advance.
- Priority welcome reception and orientation briefing upon arrival.
- Education Room available for coordinating activities and a further covered area for taking picnic lunch.
- Located on main road route (A44) to/from Aberystwyth.
- Actor-led tours/fun & learning experiences.
- Café with hot and cold food, drinks, ice creams etc.
- Gift shop with small/affordable souvenir items available.
2021 DISCOUNTED SCHOOL RATES
Key Stage 1: £6.95 per pupil with 1 free teacher place per 6 pupils
Key Stage 2, 3 & 4: £6.95 per pupil with 1 free teacher place per 10 pupils
Additional adults at £13.45 per person
Complimentary lunch for coach driver
Pre-booking with a minimum 50% deposit and final payment received no less than 14 days before the visit is required to ensure these terms and availability.
For further information about how we can help you to organise one of the most successful and memorable learning experiences of 2021 please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01970 890620.
I wanted to email you and let you know how much the children thoroughly enjoyed their visit to the Silver Mines. In fact several of the children did say it was the best trip they had been on and we regularly go to lots of places with the play scheme.
We attended with 15 children aged between 3 and 8years old. We can highly recommend this place, the children thoroughly enjoyed, and one of their highlights was panning for Silver. The staff were fantastic and catered for all ages.
Rachel Cutler – St. Padarn’s Playgroup